Saturday, November 28, 2009

Titus 77 Titomatic part 2

As I promised before. Today, I'll talk about another Titus 77 of mine.

Basically, the physic is the same with the other one.
But this one has creme dial with flower pattern and dotted in the center of flower.
The index is the same and also the hands only this one using gold type not silver while the date using red color.


The edging of plastic glass not domed but rectangle and between lug at the top there is the SN not on the case back. Hhmmm.... reminds me of Rolex ;))
I combined it with yellow Paros strap.
Specs:
Titus 77, Titomatic Jetpower Super
Creme with dotted flower pattern with cross hair
Movement Titomatic/Automatic, 77 jewels
Dia. 35mm and 37mm(w/crown), circa 1950-60s
Lug to lug: 43mm
Power reserve: +/- 47 hours (Good reserve !!) and keeping the good time!

Side by side my Titus 77.
And the triplet 77 jewels....

No comments:

Post a Comment