Monday, November 2, 2009

Seiko 5 Automatic-My Daily Companion

Seiko, Seiko.......
Japanese brand with worldwide quality.

This is my first automatic watch I bought(2003-2004) and with its loyalty has been accompanying me for almost 5-6 years, without missed a single minutes, and still....

I didn't know why, I just felt in love with the logo "5" but other feels that that logo is for cheap watches.. :((.
I know, you could buy the Seiko "5" especially cal. 7S26/7S36, with below USD 100. With that amount you could get automatic watch. Some calls Seiko "5" as a million watches because of its mass production and the cheap value.

The logo "5" reflects the five essential features of the watch: shock resistant, water resistant, automatic, and day & date display.

My daily Seiko 5, it has black dial with repeated logo "5" printed on it, using bar index, even the hands too.
The crown located near 4 o'clock.

Since this watch was produced after 2000 then the case back is see thru glass. We can see the movement thru it.


Specs:
Seiko 5, Automatic
Black dial with repeated "5" logo on it
Movement cal. 7S26, 21 jewels
sn: 2O2958 (almost faded)
Dia. 35mm and 37mm(w/crown), circa Oct 2002
Power reserve: +/- 42 hours and keeping the good time!

Enjoy.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment