And below are the actual pics....
Standard displayEquipments... even still having the factory sticker... :P
Well, I'm not a seller but sometimes sacrifice has to be done as one of the grail will come...
Asking Price: Sold, thx to Mr. Keee....
Features & Specification:
* Recording system : JPEG
* Storage medium : Built in Memory (1MB)
* Memory capacity : Up to approximately 100 (actual capacity depends on JPEG compression ratio).
* Imaging element : 1/14 - inch colour CMOS sensor (Pixel Yield : 25,344: Total Pixels : 28,000)
* Lens : f/2.8 fixed, f = 1.1mm
* Focal distance : 30cm+
* Light metering : full screen average
* Exposure control : ALC (light control)
* Shutter type : digital
* Shutter speed : 1/5.5 to 1/1660 second (auto)
* Stored image size : QCIF (176 X 144 pixels), full colour
* Monitor : 6,240 dots (78 x 80), 4096 colours, size : 20mm x 20 mm
* Recording modes : normal; lighting mode selection (outdoor, indoor, dusk)
* Timer (2,5 or 10 seconds)
* Adjustable brightness
* 2 x digital zoom
* Infrared communication : watch - computer, watch - watch
* Data communication speed : 115,200bps maximum
* Battery : one CR-2032 lithium battery.
* Approximate battery life : 6 months (basic timekeeping with 20 seconds of alarm per day); 4 months (1 minute of image recording per day with 20 seconds of alarm per day). Battery life is shortened by frequent use of recording and data communication functions
the good: all features work properly, full bracelet link, manual, box, even factory sticker :P
the bad: dings and dangs due to normal wearing