Friday, April 16, 2010

[Sold] Enicar Sherpa Guide 600 World Time Short Lugs

Enicar, the first brand that hit my mind to collect vintage watches.
And also I already searched this type, known as Sherpa short lugs, for so long but after I got it.....
I fell like she doesn't "clicked" me, so with regret I have to let her go....
The photo was taken when I received the watch the first time.
Outer bezel, both are working. Inner bezel still working. And the date using pumping system and changing in midnight.
Once received I've never opened the caseback, afraid will add another scratch.
So, frankly speaking I don't know the movement but according from previous owner, it runs good...
Here the pic of movement, from www.joseph-watches.com with NOS condition.
Asking price: IDR sold
Thanks to Mr. Dj

Specs:
Enicar Sherpa Guide 600 World Time
Big stainless steel case
Screwed back
World time bezel
Black Dial
Blue/white inner ring with 24 hour display
Date, with pumping system
Red sweep second
Movement cal. 166(AR), 24 jewels
Dia. 43mm and 45mm(w/crown), circa 1970s
Power reserve: +/- ?? (not yet tested) and keeping the good time!(tested for half day)

No comments:

Post a Comment