Friday, July 8, 2011

Garuda 5 Crystal Automatic


Garuda....yes another never-ending questions pop up again inside my head....
Who and what did pioneer this brand??

Well, this is the best Garuda watch I have at the moment :P Got it from my watch colleagues :)
And it's automatic all of my Garudas before this have manual winding, so this is my first automatic Garuda.
It's a little bit hard(or harder?) to get automatic type of Garuda, hopefully I'll find another in the future.







































On Sunda straits


Specs:
Garuda 5 Crystal , made in Swiss, ca. 70s??
Mineral glass, unpolished with dings-dangs here n there... no cracks
The case was plated with glossy black colour and unpolished
Blue dial with vertical motif(like curtain) with bar index
Ronda-matic movement, 21 jewels
All hands, crown, and machine all in original parts
Dia. 38mm and 40mm(w/crown)
Lug to lug: 40mm
Power reserve: +/- 36hours, and keeping the good time
Quickset only for the date by turning anti-clockwise after passed 24 hours and for the day needs to turn it 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment