Monday, July 19, 2010

[Sold] Omega Seamaster cal.1020 ca.70s

Omega Seamaster cal. 1020 ca.70s
Nice watch, with all original parts.Let the pics speak for itself....
The legendary Seamonster logo....


Original crown..

The bracelet, clasp still in original Omega parts..








The first time, I got the watch the bracelet was so short so I asked my local watchmaker to find extra link. He found extra link and installed in his way, maybe the needle wasn't available so he installed it with fixed(like soldering) way. For me it doesn't matter coz at the bottom of the clasp.

The movement using cal. 1020 still in the great shape, only minor corrosion as I always find in the Omega movement.


































I wouldn't say the watch in mint condition, just see it by yourself.... :))

I'll include this beautiful pouch for the safety of your precious one, during trip, he..he..


Asking Price: sold, thx to Mr. RU

Specs:
Omega Seamaster, automatic
Acrylic crystal, unpolished with dings-dangs here n there...
The case also unpolished with dings-dangs here n there...
Silver dial with bar index, the dial already shown a little bit tropical aging in the middle around 9-12
Movement cal. 1020 , 17 jewels
Dia. 34mm and 36mm(w/crown), circa 1970s
Lug to lug: 40mm
Power reserve: still testing, keeping the good time after testing and adjusting the hair-spring. But hey... this watch almost 40years... for me it's acceptable too late 1-2mins perday

No comments:

Post a Comment